How do I feel when a police car is behind me with special rights

Chrizzle

Hi bro

Don't worry,This is not the same as you do in real life,when a police car with siren and blue light is behind you,he is an  in-game admin,however,he is also a player,what you should do is continuing driving or pulling over if you want as long as it doesn't violate the rules..?

You have to pull over, and figure out what's going on. They're probably pulling you over for hauling an over-sized load without the sign. Hope you don't a one week get ticket to the realm of outcasts.

Just kidding, the staff team uses police vehicles, so that means they're admins. You don't have to do anything at all, it's normal to see them driving around in their police vehicles.

Hello @Chrizzle_izzda

As other users mentioned, you are NOT in anyway shape or form required to stop, slow down and or pull over. Game Moderators and higher have access to in-game abilities that allow us to use our tools to be able to do our job efficiently. Without a video to view, it's possible they were using the siren as a hello or possibly warning nearby players of an accident that occurred. If a Game Moderator needed your attention the more logical thing for us to do would be to type and try to get your attention in chat. If not then we would need to kick or ban as needed (depending on the situation).

One of the only exceptions to the above, would be one of our most popular events we host at TruckersMP which would be Real Operations. If you attend (or attended one in the past) this is when you should pull over or make room for emergency vehicles. I hope this and the other users helped/answered your question.      

If a game moderator uses his lights and siren I believe it is best to make room and let him pass.

Just  turn to the side as much as possible and slow down. After he has overtaken, you may continue your journey. Use your rear mirrors and look out of your windows before driving back on the road to make sure that you do not accidentally block or ram traffic that may approach from behind.

If a police car lights a siren behind you, slow down and move to the right, let him pass you, I think this is the most appropriate behavior. ?

Only once this has happened to me and I was also asked in the chat to stop, so I slowed down and stopped on the emergency lane. After that, the GM (it was "admin" back then) and I had a nice chat (we had known each other from Discord and the forums for a while) and then each one kept going our own way. You don't need to do anything, but it's nice to have a bit of role play and act as you would in real life, making room if necessary for the police car to go ahead or stop if you're asked to do so.

Unless the GM tells you otherwise, you just have to keep up with your gear and always respect the rules and the other players so you don't have any problems and being able to stay calm, the sirens and so on is to keep order and be able to do a proper job [as is real life] so you shouldn't go into panic only because they're wearing the sirens on, just stay calm and follow the directions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived