Where are the moderators?

Ebins

Where are all the moderators for the servers? There has been a guy harassing and causing havoc on the ATS American servers. He has been reported (can only be reported once) and that was a while ago. Absolutely NOTHING has been done. I am attaching a screen picture now. Guys, I really appreciate the fact that you created a multiplayer server for us to play on, and it's nice that you have all of these rules to keep gameplay "fair" and "fun." However, if you have no moderators to take care of them, what is the use? I literally had to log off the server because this guys was in the process of ramming me. He already rammed me once, rammed another person that I saw, was intentionally driving down the wrong way on the freeway, and much more. What else has to be done before people like him are dealt with?  I am posting here because I am trying to get the attention of ANY authority figure for the server that will DO something. Please do not ban me or punish me for this post, but come on, something had to be done.

abuser.jpg

Hello bro,

For your confusion,If there were no admins at that time and the player who rammed you hasn't been punished in-game,you can record  it and report him on TruckersMP Website:https://truckersmp.com/reports

If you don't know how to report player on website,you can follow these articles:
https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/788

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10

And i want to tell you that:TruckersMP Game Moderators are not robots.they also have their own real life and jobs,so they cannot be online 24/7 and i am really sorry for what you  have experienced.But we should be more patient.

Just now, Ebins said:

Where are all the moderators for the servers?

Game reporting is a complex structure to cover all the reports that users send. For one report, we must spend at least one minute, but we are faced with the fact that we receive many useless reports, where there are not even any violations, but we cannot ignore such reports and should also consider them.

Thus, we spend a lot of time on reports, but we can’t be on the server online for a very long time, because we have both personal life and other responsibilities for which we also have to spend time, for example, answers in appeals.

Game reports are a huge burden on the team of moderators, since we receive thousands of reports every hour at rush hour.

To better understand this, imagine that each user whose report has not been reviewed will write like you on the forum - we will spend a lot of time again to answer you.

In this situation, you can write a report on our website, in which case your report will be considered sooner or later but it will definitely be done.

I hope I was able to answer your question and explain what is happening.

To make sure that this is a difficult job, you can open the stream of any moderator when he works with reports.

Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day.

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

@Ebins Game Moderator are always online in different time but they also got real life too. Game Moderator cant always be there on same time as you.

Record and make report is what you can do.

Have great friday :)

Elenaa

Hello friend, as the other users said, the Administrators are at different times. I believe there are more than 50 Administrators in the game, everyone has their duties, or stay with the family or work. Moderators cannot be online 24 hours a day, moreover, they also have reports on the site to be checking and this is tiring, if you don't see that there are Moderators in the game, you must record a video of a player breaking the rules of the game and you can report on the TruckersMP Site but be patient in waiting for a response from a Administrator.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Ebins,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived