Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Update Error 503??

rileybliss27

Question

I have been trying to figure this out but can't seem to get it to work;
I click on truckersmp to launch multiplayer, the window pops up and on the right side it says American Truck simulator and install available updates at the bottom, I click install and an error message pops up saying "The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. Press OK to retry". I do that and the same message continues to pop up. I have tried downgrading to several other past updates with no avail. Anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix it?

Solved the problem, it was an issue with my firewall on my internet blocking some of the network traffic from getting through to the servers. Thanks to those who gave solutions to help!

Edited by rileybliss27

6 answers to this question

Hello @rileybliss27,

Try these Solution, Maybe one of these will Help.

Solution 1:

Lauch the Laucher as Administrator

Make a right click on the TruckersMP Launcher

Choose 'Launch as Administrator'

Solution 2:

Make Sure you have the latest .Net Framework version

Solution 3:

Verify ur game files

• In order to verify your game files, you need to open the Steam Launcher. After that head over to your library and make a right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2.
  • Once you have done that open the Properties and head over to Local Files. After you successfully arrived there, click on "Verify integrity of game files" and wait until Steam is done doing that. You may receive a new download after Steam is done.

Solution 4:

Launch ETS 2 with DirectX (64-bit)

• To launch ETS2MP in DirectX mode; Open your Steam launcher and head over to your Game Library. Choose Euro Truck Simulator 2, hit play and choose Launch with DirectX11 (64-bit) 

Solution 5:

Try Reinstalling TruckersMP by the folllowing way:

• Open your Windows Search and search for %programdata%. It should find a folder called %programdata% - open that folder.
  • Once you opened that folder, try to find the folder TruckersMP and delete it.
  • Open your documents and delete the folder(s) ETS2MP ATSMP
  • Once you have done that, open your windows control panel and head over to programs and features. Once you are in there, delete the TruckersMP Launcher.
  • After that head over to our download page and download the Launcher.
  • Once the launcher is downloaded, run it as Administrator and follow the instructions. Please make sure to enter the correct ETS 2 / ATS path(s)! More informations about reinstalling the Launcher can be found in this article

Hopefully one of these ⬆️ Solutions will help u fix ur Problem.

Kind Regards

Tim

Hello there, @rileybliss27

Have you solved your issue with the above solution that has been given?

Your confirmation of the status of this issue helps us always keep the forum organized! 

I await for your return!

Sincerely,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Support 

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

On 3/27/2020 at 11:28 PM, SarahMaddy said:

Hello there, @rileybliss27

Have you solved your issue with the above solution that has been given?

Your confirmation of the status of this issue helps us always keep the forum organized! 

I await for your return!

Sincerely,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Support 

After trying the above solutions, none of them worked so far :(

• Thanks 1

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there,

As this topic has been inactive for a further seven days, we will have to move it to the Unsolved Section.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or via a Support Ticket!

- https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

- https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/21

Kind Regards,

Jamie R

TruckersMP Support Team.

//Moved to Unsolved.