More countries

Rondo994

Question

Hello, I have now discovered all the countries in the map (just one city left, Liverpool), and I am looking for a mod that TruckersMP allows that has other countries, before playing on MP, I had the Scandinavian mod (think thats it, it had Norway, Denmark and Sweden as extra countries), but on a ticket I made for another purpose, I asked if it was possible and they (the admins that took my ticket, Savage) told me that I needed all the DLC's, my question is, how can I get them, or how can I get a mod that just has other countries, but thats allowed by truckersMP? I dont know how to install mods at all, if you have any suggestions or links that can help me I would appreciate, thanks you. 

9 answers to this question

Hello Rondo994.

If you want extra maps as is Scandinavia,Beyond the Baltic Sea,Going East,Road to the black see,all of these DLCs are extra,and there you can find new roads,cities and countries.

These DLC's cannot be installed,is only one solution for this,buy these dlc's.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Scandinavia --> https://store.steampowered.com/app/304212/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Scandinavia/

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East! --> https://store.steampowered.com/app/227310/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Going_East/

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Beyond the Baltic Sea --> https://store.steampowered.com/app/925580/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Beyond_the_Baltic_Sea/

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Road to the Black Sea --> https://store.steampowered.com/app/1056760/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Road_to_the_Black_Sea/

I hope I helped you somehow. All these mods are from official company SCS Software.

King Regards,  

Dominik [SK]

TruckersMP Game Moderator

First of all. Mods are not supported in multiplayer except for a few such as 750 HP for all trucks and Spring / WinterMod, and various trailer mods such as TripleTrailer. If you are looking for card expansion DLC you have to buy them via Steam or other sites where they are available for purchase. Such as MMOGA. The only mod that has also been supported for some time is the ProMod but you will also need all of the card extensions that have been published here:

List of all Supported DLCs for MP Only Special Transport not Supported

If you want to Use the Spring Mod here how to Install: Spring Mod

If you want Drive on Promods (All Map Expansion needed) Here how to Install ProMods

If you buy card extensions or other additional content for ETS2 via Steam, after successful payment with either PayPal or credit card, bank transfer, the additional content for your game is added to the library and automatically installed and activated when the game starts. If you buy from MMOGA, for example, you will receive a Steamkey by email within a few minutes after receipt of payment, which you must activate via Steam.

Yes, that should work too, unfortunately I never bought with Paysafecard on Steam. Therefore I can not speak from experience whether and how it works. Maybe someone else has more experience and can tell you more about it. Let us know if we can help you with your question and help you get started with card expansions, mods in MP, etc.

Guest Cowie

Hello there,

With the helpful replies given above, we hope that your question has been answered.

Before we lock your topic, we would like to ensure that you have received the answer you were looking for. In order for us to do that, please reply to this topic and let us know if your problem has been resolved.

We appreciate your contribution to a clean and organised TruckersMP forum.

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, who helped here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png