C-D Road

Kaatupoochi

C-D has lots of joy. I especially love the accidents happening there where it won't happen in reality. The reckless drivers who overtake dangerously, driving greatly over the speed limit, that makes two groups of drivers in the C-D road - half of them are the reckless driver, while others are playing a game which they have to avoid the bombs(reckless drivers) on the road. Anyways C-D road gives players in TMP a lot of fun.

I like rolling through there at 50-80 km/h, watching the madness in my rearview mirrors, while avoiding getting hit from both sides or head on by oncomming traffic on the wrong side of the road.

But seriously, no, I avoid it 99,9% of times my route advisor tries to send me there, it's not good for my blood pressure, and even though this route provides shortcut, I rather take the longer route by autobahn, plenty of reckless drivers to dodge there too.

The best thing about the C-D is the excitement of not knowing it will happen on the next curve.... at the following route link.... or as will the other players in the same route, whether they will be respectful or if they will be trolls.... in itself the C-D is a pandora's box and that's the exciting thing.

I personally avoid driving the C-D road at all costs. I just don't see the appeal, there are more roads and or cities to visit or drive along with decent scenery. 

To travel back and forth to C-D constantly would more bore me than get me excited to see trolls or other players crashing into each other. 

what I like most about the C-D is the emotion and in a way the fear of what one might find on this intriguing route, because of the great different ways to view both ETS2, TMP and simulation itself; for example some abide by all speed limits and one as is NFS or GRAN TURISMO, in short is the wide variety of people, views and shapes that take place on this route, now I wonder is always some route will replace the C-D route...

CD path is a very complicated path, it is very difficult to finish this path without any damage. It is like a fun and action movie. ?

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

I've been going back and forth between these two cities for the last 4 or 5 years... I guess it's the mad traffic and the sheer stupidity of some 'truckers' that keep bringing me back for another laugh.

That being said, I haven't actually gone on C-D for the last two months or so, as I've discovered long distance trucking, which is so much more relaxing than the madness I was used with...

CD was always a nice road, the section between Calais and the Brussels motorway has some excellent scenery for the base game. On the occasion I do/can go in game tho it’s the fact that a lot of the players are there, sorta gives the road some “atmosphere” if that makes any sense, I just don’t like being by myself for ages, just gets a little boring.

But every so often a nice DLC drive around doesn’t go amiss, get away from the crowds for a bit :kappa:

Archived