Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

connection error - retry

68shark

Question

hello, 

im running into this issue now. i had atsmp running on this computer in the past. its Win 10 unfortunately. i have searched the solved issues forums and saw the 4 suggestions listed and followed them. 

Solution 1:

Download Ultrasurf.
Run Ultrasurf.
Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
Exit Ultrasurf

Solution 2:

In order to verify your game cache, go to your 'Library' and find 'Euro Truck Simulator 2'.
Once you find it, 'Right Click' and go to the 'Properties ' tab.
This will open up the properties tab. Go to the third sub-tab that says 'Local Files' where you will be presented with the following options.
Click on the last option to begin the validation process. This might take a few minutes.
Once all the files are validated, if any corrupt instances are found, then Steam will redownload those particular files for you. If not you will be greeted with a box that says no errors.
You have verified your game cache successfully

Solution 3:

"Usually it appears when you try to update the multiplayer launcher with the game open.
First, check if ETS2 process is running. If so, end it and try again. If this doesn't help delete core_ets2mp.dll, re-open launcher and re-download file.  Path: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP"

Solution 4:

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges 
Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

i have tried all of these, and none of them worked. thanks in advance for any help provided.

Untitled.png

7 answers to this question

Hello @68shark,

From the Picture and the Error Code: System.Runtime.Interop.Services.COMException 0x80072EE4 in the First part of the Picture i would suggest u to do the Following Solution:

1. Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework
  2. Clean your temp files with CCleaner
  3. Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache
  4. If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path.

Hopefully this Solution ⬆️ will help u Fix ur Issue.

Kind Regards,

Tim

tried all of that but no success. i redirected my temp files to the inetcache folder. and it asked me to log off to save it. so i did that. went back in and its showing no location again so i had to redirect again to inetcache. there is a folder in inetcache called temporary internet files, in it are 2 more folders Content ie5 and IE. should it say something different? i use chrome as a browser. 

Hello @68shark

Check the following below solutions (has helped other players recently):

1. Restart your the router/modem & PC
  2. Go to "This PC" and copy/paste this path C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache & C:\Windows\Temp\WebCache (if available).
  3. Delete all files from both folders.
  4. Launch the launcher as administrator and try again

Hello, @68shark

I am glad to hear that your issue has been solved! 

Thank you @MarkON for your helpful solution, and for everyone else who participated! 

If you require anymore assistance in the near future, please do not hesitate to create another topic or use the Support System. 

Sincerely,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!