2FA Change Mobile Device

churchnill

Question

Good morning,

1st things 1st, I trust and hope everyone is being safe and keeping safe in these troubled times.

2nd if these is the wrong forum for this post I apologise.

OK on with the problem, I have recently replaced my Samsung S8+ with a S10+.

I have followed the instructions to the letter to have the Google Authenticator work with TruckersMP on my new device (S10+) which went fine but each time i am asked to input the code to login it keeps telling me the code is invalid so only way i can currently login is using my backup codes for TruckersMP.  Only used 2 thus far but if i cant get this resolved i will be eating up those backup codes fast.

I have tried to insert the code from Google Authenticator in both formats, 497 430 and 497430 but to no avail i still receive the same invalid code error when logging in.

Thank you for any help with this issue.

spacer.png

6 answers to this question

Hello churchnill,

Please make sure that you are using the appropriate code for the platform you'd like to login at.
As shown in the following screenshot, there is a difference between Truckersmp.com and our forums. 
-> https://imgur.com/aAp6UDE

If you are certain that you are using the correct code, please submit a support ticket through this link.
https://www.truckersmp.com/support

I await your reply! ;)

Regards,
Snorlax.
TruckersMP Support

Hi, my name is Jonas.

24 minutes ago, Snorlax. said:

Deleted

Thank you Snorlax,

Having checked out your image I noticed mine was listed as TruckersMP in the app but unlike your image it did not have a email/username associated with it.

So i disabled 2FA in TruckersMP account settings using one of the backup codes then re-enabled, scanned code into app after deleting the not working account for TruckersMP in the Google Authenticator and all is working again.

Case closed, and thank you so much with the fast response!

Regards

Richard

spacer.png

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved!

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR]

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team