Why people join simulation 2 even when simulation 1 is not full.

McLaren2

Why people join simulation 2 even when simulation 1 is not full.Ets2 is such a  large map and to cover such a large map,more players are required and should join the same server.Truckersmp owner should merge simulation 1,2 and 3 into a single server and this would elevate the gaming experience.Pro mods has made the player count less in simulation server.Pro mods In junk and buggy,players should play in simulation  server not promods.

I don't agree with you.

Converting all the Simulation Servers together won't help - more players on the same server = lagg. Think about the Duisburg - Calais road if there's only 1 server with 6000+ players.

Being able to choose different servers is very important to have when you're in a large gaming community, the player's can make their own choices. 

1994424284_Signaturex145.png.2818caee6d3562984b896056a07df3ca.png

Member since 24th December, 2014.

29 minutes ago, Flips said:

I don't agree with you.

Converting all the Simulation Servers together won't help - more players on the same server = lagg. Think about the Duisburg - Calais road if there's only 1 server with 6000+ players.

Being able to choose different servers is very important to have when you're in a large gaming community, the player's can make their own choices. 

I would love to drive on calais duisburg road with 6000+ players

2 hours ago, McLaren2 said:

I would love to drive on calais duisburg road with 6000+ players

It would be lovely to drive on Duisburg - Calais road with 6000+ players if everybody knew how to drive properly, which they never will.

You can already see the problem on Duisburg - Calais road when there's only a few hundred people.

1994424284_Signaturex145.png.2818caee6d3562984b896056a07df3ca.png

Member since 24th December, 2014.

Simulation 1 is usually one of the busiest servers therefore players that don't want to be around loads of players maybe due to low end PC's they will go to other servers such as our Sim 2 or Arcade which is quieter. - Hope this helps 

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

Hy, it's actually quite simple because, it's because many players want to be more in areas with fed-up players than in quiet, empty areas. Now that if you have to say that making a server of about 6000 players approx. is a bad idea because the lag and those who do not have a mid-range or high-end computer will suffer for the greater number of players and that may expose you to an increase in the number of accidents by lags or the like; and also that some convoys they are made in SIM2 or ARCADE either because of their characteristics or by their smaller number of players and thus you enjoy the experience more.

Most of the convoy runs on Sim2,And some players hate the reckless driving of some demons,And some players don't like congested roads!

Don't want frequent accident rates,Admiring the beautiful scenery and enjoying a pleasant drive!Of course, there are different reasons to go into the Sim2 server!

Players who enter the Sim1 server usually prefer crowds!:LUL:Every player's thinking is different!

People will go on Sim2,ProMods if they are convoying or just don't want as many people near as it increases the risk of trolls. 

Also people with low end pc's don't wanna go on sim1 because of lag,if all the Simulation servers are in one just think how many people would need to upgrade their computers to deal with all the players and not lag.

When Simulation 1 has a certain amount of people, someone may choose to go to Simulation 2 in order to avoid any disturbs. Any most private convoys happened in hat server too, for the same reason mentioned before. Not all truckersmp players want to join the crowd of truckers, which is full of violators to offense others.

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

No, I don't think so.

When integrated, there is an accident risk when operating another VTC truck.

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

Honestly, I'm really curios to know why people want to play in "quiet" areas, when playing an Online-game. I mean after all you're not forced to play the game online, if you don't want to interact with other peoples.

I personally struggle to replicate the "Simulation"-feeling when driving in empty areas. There are not interactions with other people (Braking, adapting to other trucks speed, merging etc.) and you're just driving on an empty road only slowing down, when you have to make a steep turn.

I personally love the highway between Calais and Dortmund/Osnabrück (The one that goes south of Cologne, Brussels and Lille). There's plenty of people to interact with and the road is wide enough for people to overtake (Usually 2-3 lanes). However you'll still experience the struggle of merging in certain intersections when there's only one lane for straight on and you'll have to use your mirrors and indicators frequently which for me at least create a very solid simulation-experience as oppose to driving the usual CD-road or somewhere without people. The very few crashes I experienced is due to misunderstandings or lag. I would love for that to occur on every highway on the map..

So out of curiosity; Why do you guys enjoy empty areas?? 

it's very simple because, it's because of the more players and therefore greater interaction with these and that results in a better senation of simulation being with more people; but it is also a personal choice of each one about which server to use. But in addition to that sim2 is more to pass a good time with friends, or make large convoys or also to complete loads that generate big profits.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived