TruckersMP supports Folding@home! Your help matters!

CJMAXiK

11 hours ago, Candy Heart said:

And To be honest the way I see it is that Your going to put your pc under stress even in "idle" time where your letting your pc Cool off a bit, wouldn't that just burn out your components quicker?

Something like that, yes, but not so much quicker. Just have a decent cooling solution and do maintenance checks if you willing to put your effort.

11 hours ago, Candy Heart said:

Also I Cant help put feel Your enabling hackers to get in easier as your all connecting to one server and basically sharing your pc?

Wrong. You're not constantly connected to main servers. Your computer just downloads work unit and uploads executed unit afterwards. That's all. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could get better earlier.?

I can't participate because of poor computer specifications. 

I hope that the infected person will be treated as soon as possible.
Thank you TruckersMP team.

YANGZHE Nice Person
Every new day is another chance to change your life.

It’s never too late to start again. ^^

Genie ist ein Prozent Inspiration plusneunundneunzigProzent Aufwa

On 3/24/2020 at 5:40 PM, TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM said:

I really want to help via my computer. however, my computer spec is not good. So I can't help them. I hope to cured all infected person. Everyone Good Luck this virus.

Me too?

On 3/25/2020 at 8:45 AM, CJMAXiK said:

We just hit score of 1'000'000! Our team is currently on 9806th place but it was only 24 hours. Thank you for the participation and keep it folding!

Leaderboard:

1st: PairedPrototype

2nd: 3v

3rd: Whitelodge

Keep up the great folding, team! ?
Potato or not, every CPU cycle helps ?

P.S there's an option to let it fold only when the machine is idle, then it won't degrade your games performance ?

Unhandled Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Signature.GetSignature()

26 minutes ago, A random Elk (D) said:

I am not sure if my computer is good enough for this. Is there a page that shows required specs somewhere?

if you have pc desktop and you play on ET2-ATS you can do it, it's work only on CPU and GPU. This program calculate before your pc's benchmarck then it start to work.

P.s.: sorry for my english , but i'm not English

On 3/25/2020 at 6:52 AM, Andreas A.H said:

I was going to support this, but time after time I forgot about it. Many thanks for posting an announcement on it! ?

Hopefully I'll be able to help out with many challenges as I will turn off the floor heating and let the PC heating come thorough ?

spacer.png

PC heating makes the air warm.:)

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

@CJMAXiK What were you thanking me for, did you mean because i said i would but cant or were you being sarcastic to the bit where i said about wasting money on elec? 

Thats what it boils down to at the end of the day, can you afford to leave your pc running at 100% ( min & max processor state 1@00% 24/7 ) no sleep / hibernate. If you can't then don't run F@H. I wasn't mocking the post, its a good cause if you can afford the elec bill ?

On 3/27/2020 at 6:32 PM, Zarmot said:

if you have pc desktop and you play on ET2-ATS you can do it, it's work only on CPU and GPU. This program calculate before your pc's benchmarck then it start to work.

P.s.: sorry for my english , but i'm not English

I only have a 5 year old laptop, wich can handle ets 2 in graphic settings witch are in between medium und high presets of the game

sticker.jpg

Archived