New spring mod or Winter mod

Kaatupoochi

Greetings ?

What is winter associated with everyone from all over the world? I believe that is snow, snowflakes, Santa, gifts and etc. So, the idea behind the Winter mod is to bring the atmosphere of a real Winter season and I believe that is a pretty nice attempt from the author of the mod, the snow itself might not be that real but since it's not done by SCS Software that is understandable as the mods are mostly fun made. Physics might be a bit random but that adds a bit more reality to the game and that's great to be honest, even with the fact that there are lots of crashes on the roads, that still makes drivers a bit more careful on the roads and they are not speeding (that was a great joke, right?:D ). 

Spring is the reason of new beginnings. That is a season when the earth seems to come to life again. Instead of white roads, Spring mod provides us with beautiful roads full of green colour because of the trees, bushes and amazing flowers. What surprised me most while driving is that the textures of the roads are changed as well and as an active player of ETS2 it sometimes becomes boring to see the same road and the same texture, so that is something that I think most of the players who use that mod like. When looking at the pictures I thought that this mod is not something that I will like, however, the difference between the pictures and what I saw in-game is pretty big, so if someone is thinking to download the mod or not, you definitely need to try it out!

In conclusion, I would like to say that these 2 mods are pretty different, one mod is to give us the feeling of real Winter and the second one is to give us the feeling of real Spring, so I do not think that it is really a right decision to compare them. I am not sure if both mod authors are the same but both of the mods are really amazing and that shows us how much effort was put. The fact that TruckersMP started supporting different mods such as ProMods, Winter mod, Spring mod means that we are making a step forward and the feedback we get from the community is appreciated a lot, of course, most of the messages I get are complaints about the bans and that's understandable due to my position, however, the positive messages are always noticed and thank you for that ❤️ 

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

4 minutes ago, AmiriM#4530 said:

how much FPS does the spring mode reduce in the game ?

Since the Spring mod adds more trees, bushes and flowers that reduces the FPS on low-spec PCs, so I believe that all depends on your PC. Those who play on the ultra graphics with 60 FPS might not feel any difference but those who play on medium graphics with 50 FPS might have some FPS drops. So, you cannot really know how it will affect your FPS until you try it out.

1 hour ago, Seven . said:

I prefer the spring mod because the scenery is so beautiful.

unknown.png?width = 1045&height = 561

Yes, I strongly agree with you because the views are so beautiful. I think the spring mode is better because the landscape looks beautiful. 

Hello.

In my opinion, the best is Spring Mod, because it introduces beautiful landscapes to the game, and then you want to play.

Regards . :)

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Kaatupoochi,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived