Most popular promod road ?

-Mr.Blackout-

Hello dear community,

it's been a long time since I played ETS2 for the first time. About 1 year ago I discovered Promods for ETS2 and installed it.

Since last year, promod got released & supported for TruckersMP.

Now I have the following question:

What are the most popular routes on ProMod in your opinion and which routes are heavily visited?

I also saw a route that should be very narrow.

Let us discuss with pictures!

Greetings

-Blacko-

-Blacko-

Feel free to contact me via the private message system :)

6 hours ago, Spig_Xiao Zhu said:

This route is very popular on Promods,Whenever he runs this section of the road, he is always congested!:kappa:

spacer.png

Also in Iceland, although Iceland is relatively small, the number of players is also relatively large. When you drive in Iceland, most of you will see other players! Iceland is also a place that players like!

Thank you :)

6 hours ago, eMoTuKoH4e said:

Kirkenes of course. The Death Road 

gRTwTEV.jpg

Looks dangerous :D Thank you :) 

10 hours ago, k1v3n said:

Kirkenes quarry road,it's a very fun but small road so watch out ;)

Looks, like it is more popular than calais-duisburg ;)

-Blacko-

6 minutes ago, Daniel R said:

I believe that Kirkenes query is one of the most visited routes. one time I stod in traffic for 3 hours before getting pushed off a cliff. but it's still fun to see that you actually made it down. it is also very narrow on some parts of the route u cant have tow trucks

Really? It is not possible, to get towed ?

-Blacko-

Kirkenes is fun but only once in a while, waiting times can get very long so I avoid it most of the time. Personally, I like driving the motorway which goes from Belgrade to Thessaloniki, always find a decent number of people while driving on it. Same goes for the road from Uppsala up to Rovaniemi-Ivalo. Then of course there's Iceland, good amount of players on the road even though it's not like the first days when the Promods was implemented in the MP, those times there were really a lot of people. Still great to travel there and the scenery is beautiful. I guess these are the most popular roads and areas in the server excluding the Kirkenes quarry, but still I hope someone knows some others so that I can give them a try!

5 hours ago, OmSaL said:

I think the best place on the Promods map is, of course, the road to the Kirkenes quarry. ?

I am going to test i, thank you for your opinion ! :)  

6 hours ago, KingKrule said:

Kirkenes is fun but only once in a while, waiting times can get very long so I avoid it most of the time. Personally, I like driving the motorway which goes from Belgrade to Thessaloniki, always find a decent number of people while driving on it. Same goes for the road from Uppsala up to Rovaniemi-Ivalo. Then of course there's Iceland, good amount of players on the road even though it's not like the first days when the Promods was implemented in the MP, those times there were really a lot of people. Still great to travel there and the scenery is beautiful. I guess these are the most popular roads and areas in the server excluding the Kirkenes quarry, but still I hope someone knows some others so that I can give them a try!

Can be true, like I said before, I need to test it before I can argue anything about this route. Anyways, thank you for your opinion ! :)

-Blacko-

14 hours ago, DayKzo said:

Kirkenes, has to be done one time, but keep your patience. (You can check Traffic here to get information before going on)

This should be done, before I get started on this route :)

thank you!

13 hours ago, Reaper9518 said:

Kirkenes is an example of a popular road in Promods, some dirt and winding roads can become popular routes.

Do you know some other nice routes as kirkeness ? 

-Blacko-

Promods's most famous moments are Kirkenes to the Quarry, that's because it's a narrow mountain road with very tight and dangerous curves In addition to a high traffic and steep climbs and high cliffs, it is very fun but arriving at the quarry you will have to wait approx 45min-1hr, since a bottleneck is put together when passing over the repesa and then the descent is quite narrow up for a common trailer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @-Mr.Blackout-,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived