What do you pay attention to when passing the front one?

Look to see if anyone is coming first, check to see if its a bend and if I have enough speed and then its mirror work to safely pass him

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

What I look at are on 5 key things to avoid accidents, which are: 

1.-have a prudent and necessary speed to overtake. 

2.-see my length so I don't

3.-impact the other player with my back and use my mirrors or other camera to avoid blind spots.

4.-see that no players come in the opposite way.

5.-to verify that by overtaking the other player does not make me a close call or worse and generate an accident.

but I don't recommend overtaking on a 2-lane track as it's extremely dangerous, and NEVER overtake on the C-D as it's a crazy to do that action by the number of players and the speeds that are there in addition to not knowing how the players will react.

It is preferable to never overtake on a route of only 2 lanes due to the risk it generates due to it being so narrow, but when I need to overtake I always make sure I have enough speed, calculate my distance so as not to hit the other player who is ahead and always see that no one comes in the opposite direction.

I generally observe the driver ahead of me first to determine weather or not I can safely pass. I monitor their movements and speed and reactions and such so I can calculate my move. I then evaluate the area around me so when i do pass if an oncoming player appears I have room to either slow down and get back behind the person i was passing or at least go off the road. There are a lot of things that I take into consideration before making my move. How big is my cargo, how heavy is my cargo, do I have momentum, do i have enough speed, Is it safe to do so. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived