What is your worst moments?

Harley200317

Hello

The worst time was yesterday in Calais-Dusiburg.  The road was quite free and I had 110km / h and I had to take a curve and I took a little on the counter and I fixed then two players appeared and I was injured I don't like what I did, I don't get used to doing so  of things, I know how it is to be hit by someone and get damaged in the truck and I don't want to hurt someone doing what I don't like

Lmao,Your situation is miserable!:LUL:My worst time was in Calais,When I'm on my way out of Calais!

My truck was knocked over by a player,The truck is no longer running normally,Only F7!:kappa:

When I set off from Calais again,My truck was knocked over again,OMG!?F7 again!

Departing from Calais again, again,Knocked over again!On that occasion I had F7 4 times!:kappa:

My mindset is about to collapse,Have the idea to uninstall the game!!?

my worst moment in the game is when i'm banned. but at that moment I was making a video. I sent the video I shot in my appeal. and the manager lifted the ban.

the worst time is when the player in front has committed an accident or infringement and I don't have time to slow down or do anything and it generates that it hits and create a big multiple accident and with tremendous damage to the truck and after it doesn't leave and it's getting a huge traffic and one there with all the pressure by moving, those are my worst moments, always or almost always are in the C-D

It's probably when I'm doing a long or important WoT delivery, and then I crash so hard that I'll end up lying on the side or something like that.

That and then that one time I tried the C-D road, to see what all the fuzz was about. 2 rams and 4 brake checks cost me around 80.000 Euros in repairs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @sgtharley5050,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived