Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

VTC jobs not found for all of us

Janis Petke

Question

We are a small group of dudes, and we have lots of trouble to find even relatively similar jobs so we can drive in a convoy. We do have our own company and joined in it. But we very rarely find jobs that goes even same direction let alone to same city. How do those groups of +30 trucks find jobs so they can go in one large convoy?

And yes we are new so everything is not already clear, which is why i ask. I tried searching through sub forums but didn't find so far if there was a solution. If there is can someone link it? This takes away the joy of multiplayer when we are forced to go in different places.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hello @Janis Petke,

We would advise you all to use World of Truck jobs. This means you all will have the same job going to the same place.

If you need to sign up to WOT, feel free to do so here: https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/

Once in game and at the profile menu, you will see 'connect profile to World of Trucks' 

After this, you are ready to go. Go to job market and you will see 'External Market' and 'External Contracts' 

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support 

• Like 1

Hello there,

Since you got the answer, i will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

• Like 1

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️