Launcher Login Display Bug

Zoro03

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @Zoro03,

If you use DirectX11 to Play try starting the game in SinglePlay mode using OpenGL, after starting in OpenGL mode, close the game and try to open the TruckersMP Launcher again and see if the Issue is resolved.

https://prnt.sc/rklfao

• Like 1

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

14 hours ago, Thiago_TMP said:

Hello @Zoro03,

If you use DirectX11 to Play try starting the game in SinglePlay mode using OpenGL, after starting in OpenGL mode, close the game and try to open the TruckersMP Launcher again and see if the Issue is resolved.

https://prnt.sc/rklfao

Dear @Thiago_TMP,

I tried it.but it isn't work.Do you have any other solution?

Thank you!

Hello there,

Due to this topic not having a reply within the last 3 days, I will have to move it to Inactive Topics.

If you are still having issues and wish for the topic to be reopen, please feel free to contact me or any other support member and we will open it again for you.

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics 

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive for a week with no request to reopen.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Sincerely,

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support

//Moved to Unsolved

• HaulieCry 1

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️