Why can't I suggest a suggestion cause I'm tired of this.

Kelly18

Sorry if this doesn't follow a guideline but I would like to see a feature where when you start encountering a troller you can go invisible or like a no collision truck on main roads. Reason why is I got hit by two pilot cars for a solid 30 minutes straight and I'm tired that I lost my load, Truck is damaged and the whole time, I was reporting them but nothing was happening. I would fast travel to a service station and they would follow. Names of them are Postipy and Trucker Dani, I already reported them but everyone else watch out. 

The problem with this is that, then, trolls will just use this feature to fly through traffic at 110kmh.

Then of course, they suddenly become no longer in ghost mode, and trucks go flying, people start swearing, and everyone has to wait half an hour for the troll to be kicked or banned.

If you are dealing with trolls, just pull over and press F1. They can't do any damage to you while your game is paused. They'll eventually get bored.

24H4oa0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Kelster18,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived