Better animations

Mccows0812

48 minutes ago, Mccows0812 said:

What would you guys think about having better animations where you could like get out of the truck and walk around and then get back in, i think it would be a very good addition

That’s something scs should add, not TMP

49 minutes ago, Mccows0812 said:

think you should also be able to steal other peoples trucks.

It’s a trucking game, not GTA

Hi.

So stealing a truck from someone else is NEVER gonna happen. This game was never made for Multiplayer. So SCS is not gonna add a possibility for stealing trucks simply because there is no one else to steel trucks from in game. And we probably wont add such a feature to our MP Mod since why would we? It would just be chaos. Weather or not you should be able to walk around outside your truck? Hmm i dont think the graphics and game is made for that. The only reason you should be able to do that is so you could hook your trailer up yourself and fuel up your self. But it would require a lot of work by SCS. Work i am not sure they are willing to do atm with all the other stuff they have going.

How about ultra realism mode, where you would spend 6 months in the hospital if you crash into someone head on, and if you survive, you would not be allowed to drive a truck or anything else anymore for that profile, because you end up on a wheelchair anyway.

In the event that you would die, you would have to start another profile from scratch, no savegames.

:thinking:

• Project Manager

Well, in the latest beta for ATS 1.37 you can already walk around your truck in the customization view. ?‍♀️

Maybe this will also be implemented into the regular game some day. However, this would include major changes for the current way of map creation as you would need more borders etc. We will see ?

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Mccows0812,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived