0.2.2.6.5 Released

ShawnCZek

• Game Developer

List of changes from 14th April 2020:

• Fixed a crash on reconnecting to the server after playing for at least 30 minutes.
  • Added an error message when the module D3DCompiler_47.dll is missing instead of an instant crash (mostly happened on Windows 7).
  • Updated in-game credits.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

so i have been wondering a lot recently... since a lot of people dont like the 1.37 truck sounds. are there gonna be truckersmp sound mods for the trucks in the future? at least if SCS doesnt fix the sounds themselves. one of the good sound modders out there is for example Kreichbaum. his mods are also free which means evryone has access 

18 hours ago, Pawerz said:

HI i have having issue about my game version Expected Version of 1.36.2.55 and I have 1.36.2.24 which is almost the same..do i have to wait for next update or there something wrong about my files on my ets2 

Thank you for your response

hello, please check this thread and choose your game version as

NONE - Opt out of all beta programs

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

the last 3 days on the move, especially when the download is very drop fps, for example, when it comes down to 100 and 60'ye sometimes stuck and then the connection is unreable yiyorum how do I solve it? I think almost everyone has this drop problem, would you check the server?
because a few of my friends had the same problem.

• ShawnCZek locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic