0.2.2.6.5 Released

ShawnCZek

2 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 1st April 2020:

• Added April fools content.

List of changes from 2nd April 2020:

• Removed April fools content.
  • Added Calais - Duisburg (road) map changes.

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

The changes to duisburg are really good. The repair station is really easy to get into now. Only problem is people don't know how to enter and exit properly so 2 people can fit in the entrance at once but when there are people who do that it's easy to get in and out of there. The fuel station allows for much more room for people to park and the left turn lane makes it so people going straight aren't stuck behind someone waiting to turn left into there which sometimes causes big jams. The new traffic lights around duisburg are alright too but they only work when people follow them which doesn't happen all the time.

19 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 8th April 2020:

• Fixed the very well known bug with no available jobs in the market of cargos (custom trailers).

Omg @ShawnCZek & the team THANK YOU for fixing this long standing bug - my MP profile is approaching 2000 days old so I thought it must be some corruption my end as the only way I could get jobs was to go to service & F7, thus costing me 'job market tax'. Assessing my (small) collection of profiles I saw this as a negative to my current MP profile. Now I can just get on with it like the old days!

• Game Developer

@DavinaTheWeena I am glad to hear that our changes are very positive for you. I would just like to make clear that this fix works only once you have the market filled with jobs. Therefore, if you find the market empty now, you still need to reset the economy. But then you should not have to do it ever again.

• Like 2

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer