Speed Limit

Yes we know ETS2 is not Racing but Simulation game..... But 110 is not fair i think...even SCS do not Allow this ,they put an Option for Speed limit which is 90.....If any one wants to drive they can .....Thats why World of truck support only 90 Km job ...... i dont know why TMP Lock ETS2 at 110 and ATS2 at 130.... whats the meaning of that ? They Both are simulation Game .... if Ets is locked with 110 then ATS should be also locked at 110.....even real life a truck can go over 120+.....so i think Ets2 speed limit should be 130 As like ATS.....

Hello @Marjan Chowdhury,

First of all, thank you for writing this suggestion, this shows that you really care about TruckersMP.

Unfortunately, I have to inform you that you did not follow the requested suggestion format, which can be found here:

Please, if possible, update your suggestion by applying the mandatory format within 3 days, or your suggestion will be most likely trashed without it being reviewed.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Patriktanki

TruckersMP Community Moderator & Translator