Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

time allocated for reports

The person you are reporting may be late, please wait patiently, because the TruckersMP Personnel who looks at your report has a life, not a robot. :tmp:

The duration of looking at the Website Reports may differ depending on the density of the staff. You wait 1 hour a day, you may have to wait 1 week the next day. Please remember that their life is not just a game. Some need to work and make money for their families. I think you will understand this situation with understanding and you will give Staff rights.

You just think you know. Much more than meets the eye!  

hy, the time at which your report is prescribed depends on the times the GMs have to do so, I remind you that this is a volunteer; You must also the time at which your report is prescribed depends on the times the GMs have to do so, I remind you that this is a volunteer; You must also the fact of the global context by COVID-19, which in several countries have been decreed mandatory quarantines, leads to more players to date than  usual, and therefore more staff is required on servers and routes to maintain order for the most players; but don't despair if the review of this is delayed, it will still be revised and sanctions will be assessed if appropriate against the complainant.

Guest EmreBEKAR

This time can change, if excess reports have accumulated, this time may be much longer. But if there are not many reports, this time will be much shorter. 

I think what the team should consider is having some people purposely assigned to the website to handle reports. This way it would take a load off the in game moderators who are dealing with in game reports as well as appeals. This way those who are dealing with the website reports have their own area and then the in game moderators can focus their attention on dealing with things while in game. 

So the thing is. We all have personal lives. So we cant all sit here 24/7 and do reports. And with corona virus running mad, a lot of people are home and playing ETS2/ATS which of cause means we get a lot of extra reports. Not only that but Corona could affect members of staff too. But with the extra people home it just means more reports. And all reports are handled after the principle First in First Out. So the reports that are the oldest gets handled first. But we are doing what we can. And dont worry your report in the web report system will be dealt with! So we are doing the best we can.

On 3/19/2020 at 6:58 PM, Emre_bey_5960 said:

I think the website reports are waiting a little too long.

What time period are you in particular define as "a little too long"?
And why is it important that your reports have to be dealt with in a shorter time than you expect?

Eventually, the perpetrator will be punished, given that your report and evidence is reasonable.

2 - 3 days

41 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Özellikle hangi süreyi "biraz fazla uzun" olarak tanımlıyorsunuz?
Raporlarınızın beklediğinizden daha kısa sürede ele alınması neden önemlidir?

Sonunda, raporun ve delillerin makul olduğu göz önüne alındığında, fail cezalandırılacaktır.

This seems to be a topic every other week lol.

Unfortunately we do have lives. Whether that be personal time, school, work or enjoying games ourselves. While we pride ourselves on getting reports done as soon as possible, it can not be possible at times to keep them within hours. This can extend into a couple days wait.

Both my Real Life job, and my job here, revolve around game administration. Even at my paid job, where we have staff that its their paid job to respond to reports, they can not currently keep report counts down to within a 12 hour window. Please note that we here at TruckersMP are all volunteers. We provide our time for free whenever possible to ensure that the services continue to run.

The whole life story out of the way, currently we are experiencing a up-tick in reports and users on the service. Obviously, with recent real world issues, there is a lot more free time for people to be on TruckersMP. With this means increased report counts. We have admins almost constantly working on reports, answering them as soon as possible. However, at times, demand can sometimes exceed output. Especially when we want to ensure that we are handling each case with high quality reviews and results. Right now, your responses to web reports are currently 2-3 days from the time you submit the report, due to the demand that is being placed at this given time. While we are not ecstatic that this is the case, please know we are still handling each report with the same quality and care that we put forth to every report.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Emre_bey_5960,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived