Project Update: Save Editing

Smoky

Thank you for the update! ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

That means you can now create trailer combinations via Saveedit if you don't harm anyone. Does the freight that you tinker with the trailer play a role if it also fits the trailer? For example: Courtainsider plus heavy-duty trailer with the heavy-duty crane / locomotive allowed or in violation of the rules.

• Web Developer

Dear players,

If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving / blocking

Please, take this seriously. Especially the players, who mostly drive on most crowded roads, like Calais-Duisburg. Bear in mind, that you must be very high skilled in order to properly leave the Duisburg service station with a triple trailer for example. If you are not or you don't feel skilled enough, I would suggest to use the standard trailer combinations. In case, you're not sure about your skills, test them on Arcade server first.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • True Story 2

42 minutes ago, Kid Fabi said:

Bear in mind, that you must be very high skilled in order to properly leave the Duisburg service station with a triple trailer for example

That would be a death sentence, its hard enough already with normal trailers! I can't wait to see people wondering why they are banned after pulling hct's with heavy cargo trailers on the end i.e curtain sider + transformer trailer.....Kirkness is gonna be fun if people start doing that

7 minutes ago, [C-S] Mefisto said:

Kirkenes quarry road will be fun with triple trailers ?‍♂️

Don't even go there, imagine meeting a triple consisting of 2x curtain sideers & a transformer lowboy trailer on the rear 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

That would be a death sentence, its hard enough already with normal trailers! I can't wait to see people wondering why they are banned after pulling hct's with heavy cargo trailers on the end i.e curtain sider + transformer trailer.....Kirkness is gonna be fun if people start doing that

Don't even go there, imagine meeting a triple consisting of 2x curtain sideers & a transformer lowboy trailer on the rear 

Well, I went there today first time since ProMods was released on TMP, October I think. Never going back again. Waiting an hour in a traffic jam just to turn around and do the same for the next hour is not fun in any way. And it will be way worse after this update, every tight corner will be blocked by people driving with those trailers. Great update overall, allows a great variety of trailers that may be used by players but will be a pain in the a** in places like Duisburg service area, Kirkenes quarry road etc.

Well, as I understand it only applies to trailers ....? but there are especially turkish players that even have 3 front bumpers and no ... they are still running en route and more those who think that their trucks look cute (Truck Mafia, OhaEdition, Latin Edition etc etc) when they are really an abomination, in real life you will never see such absurd modifications. I do not know if they will be retarded or mentally ill, but I do not like those players, in addition to running on CD as if it were Need For Speed, and overtaking in a quite dangerous way. 

They should integrate the old rules regarding trucks, because you kind of give free steps to those players with the save edit, i have seen them, they do not generate lag, but the excess of accessories inside a single truck.

Wow, what a huge change!
I hope these new changes make our community happier than before. :tmp:

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

3 hours ago, DarkMoon435 said:

*reading new rule* Wait wait... really? Is it means we can REALLY use triple trailers?? 3 boxes on wheels? Small (like first box at B-Double) or even full-sized trailer, but it can be TRIPLED to make HCT-XXL??? Omg. *going to look in my pockets some abandoned triple-trailers*

Nope not in ETS, it will kick you or simply crash as theres nothing that long in game in terms of 3 full size trailers....ATS is possible people will make 3 53ft road trains! Its just not worth it though as you will just end up banned.

3 hours ago, [JET BLUE] - DrαkoSlαde said:

Well, as I understand it only applies to trailers ....? but there are especially turkish players that even have 3 front bumpers and no ... they are still running en route and more those who think that their trucks look cute (Truck Mafia, OhaEdition, Latin Edition etc etc) when they are really an abomination, in real life you will never see such absurd modifications. I do not know if they will be retarded or mentally ill, but I do not like those players, in addition to running on CD as if it were Need For Speed, and overtaking in a quite dangerous way. 

They should integrate the old rules regarding trucks, because you kind of give free steps to those players with the save edit, i have seen them, they do not generate lag, but the excess of accessories inside a single truck.

Your not wrong, those groups soul intent is on taking the rules & abusing / bending them as far as they can with no regard for others!

• Like 2