Mods

Mr.SuperGaming2020

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @Gamer_Squad_HD,

No, you are not allowed to use mods on TruckersMP, except the following mods in this guide:

But if u wish to mod ur Truck u can use these Save Editing Guides to mod ur truck a little, but be awear to follow the TruckersMP Save Editing Rules §3 and the newest Guide for safe Save Editing

Also u can use Local Only Addons explained in this Guide:

Hopefuly this will help u whit ur Question and or ur Problem.

Kind Regards,

Tim.

• Upvote 1

Hello @Gamer_Squad_HD,

No, you are not allowed to use any mods (other than the following ones).The only mods allowed in TruckersMP are the, as long as it's allowed, Frosty Winter Mod and ProMods. 

I hope this answers your question. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Cowie

Hello there,

With the very helpful reply given above, can you please confirm that your problem has been solved?

We would love to hear from you.

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Sadly, i will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics due to not having a reply within 3 days. 

If you still need help, feel free to contact me or any other Support member and we will open the topic again for you.

Kind Regards,

Rico

TruckersMP Support 

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics 

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.