TruckersMP Team recruitment

MaXterAle

Question

Hi, sorry for the wrong topic but i couldn't select the recrutiment one... btw i play TruckersMP server since almost 2 years and always wanted to be part of the TruckersMP team. If it is possible, how can i try to be part of the TruckersMP team as helper or game moderator or reporter? And if it is closed at the moment, when will the recruitment be open?

Thanks for answering me

7 answers to this question

Hello @MaXterAle,

I'm sorry to tell you that the only way for you to join the team is via the Recruitment Tab here. If the recruitment, for the team that you want to join, isn't open at the time of you checking the link you don't have any other choice than waiting for it to be opened again. I can't tell you when the Recruitment for Game Moderator will be open again but I don't think it will be open any time soon as the last recruitment wasn't that long ago. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

Edited by Inklink
It somehow managed to put my answer twice into the same comment? Fixed it anyways
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again!

We are glad to hear, that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png