More horse power for cars!!

EII17TY

Hello everyone,

When speed got limited up to 110 kph, cars stopped to be too funny. That speed is slow because all trucks in game are going 110. 6th gear isn't usable anymore. And if you decided to do that, at least you can add more hp to cars. They are slow and you can't overtake truck easy. That makes a lot of dangerous situations because car can't accelerate in front of 700hp truck. 250hp car would be best option. Speed is limited to 110 kph so it won't be dangerous, but it would be actually safer for cars. ( and more interesting :)

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieCry 1
  • Haha 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Woah! 1

Hello @EII17TY,

Firstly, thank you for creating a suggestion on our forum. Sadly, your suggestion does not follow our suggestion format.

For the reason stated above, I must inform you to please update your suggestion using the proper format within 3 days of my reply.

Kind Regards,

Chev

Community Moderator

//Moved to Add-On Suggestions.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for making a suggestion on our forum. Sadly, it has been 3 days since my reply and this suggestion still does not follow our suggestion format.

For the reason stated above, I must reject this suggestion to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Rejected.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team