Skoda SuperB Revamped Vol.2

poland.ball

• 3 weeks later...
El 15/3/2020 a las 10:54, poland.ball dijo:

Nombre de sugerencia: Skoda SuperB Remaking Parte 2

Descripción de la sugerencia:

Hola. En primer lugar, el auto actual que tenemos tiene muchos errores. Teniendo en cuenta que FMOD llegará pronto con ventanas inscribibles, el automóvil recibirá su próxima actualización de mejora.

Él resumió aquí algunas ideas que harán más divertido conducir el vehículo.

- Además de la caravana, una caja de techo (imagen incluida)

- agregar también los trabajos de pintura SCS Truck para el automóvil, para una mayor personalización especialmente para los automóviles de la empresa

- Más llantas (también pueden tomarse de los vehículos SCS AI) (inspiradas en la edición local de juegos guardados donde puedes guardar las llantas AI en el auto)

- ventanas matriculables para ambos lados

- fijación de limpiaparabrisas

- Más personalización interior, como colgar juguetes, navegación, etc.

Cualquier imagen de ejemplo: Sí, roofbox:

spacer.png

(Roofbox es mod privado)

¿Por qué debería agregarse?

Las ideas previamente mencionadas en parte aceptan más realismo, pero los trabajos de pintura y la personalización interior también aceptan más posibilidades de personalización para los jugadores. ¡Tener el mismo interior despejado en todas las partes se está volviendo molesto!

El roofbox también es un gran complemento para viajar (vacaciones) además de la caravana también, teniendo en cuenta que la caravana se tambalea un poco cuando se conduce por la carretera.

Los limpiaparabrisas y las ventanas matriculables son, creo, autoexplicables.

Y para cualquiera que piense, es un juego de simulación de camiones, sí, es cierto, ¡pero el automóvil es un gran complemento para las carreteras solo llenas de camiones! Personalmente, me gustaría tener más variedad de vehículos en la carretera, y no solo los camiones con el mismo aspecto. El automóvil es ideal para jugar roles o para relajarse y conducir, y creo que las ideas afectadas podrían mejorar la experiencia.

PD.: Para mi mod de skoda personal, mejor potencia del motor para mejorar la aceleración. Sin embargo, consideró los trolls, tengo mis dudas de que esto suceda en cualquier momento en TMP .

I love it, I support it!

• 1 month later...

Love the expansion on the car. It's much needed in my opinion. I agree with your idea of variation on the roads, as much as people use the cars to troll, they can also use trucks in the same way. I see no negative to expanding on the car and making it more customizable. Hope at least some of your mentioned features are added :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like this suggestion! It opens a whole new world for your creativity— which I'm all for. I particularly like the part of the suggestion where you mention adding the truck paint jobs to the cars. This would be great for those in VTCs, who prefer using the Scout car on their travels; or, in my situation, for the occasional car and caravan convoy I partake in with the other drivers in our VTC.

+1

ioJopO8.jpg

I really loved this accessory and I agree that it is a great idea for the TMP team to add this accessory to Skoda. It's fun ??

Guest GЯΞУHOUИD

I think this suggestion will be helpful for players like us because i and i am sure we all love driving Skoda cars all around the map. Acceleration is unfortunately very bad since past couple updates and especially brakes are not good enough. If this suggestion comes live, i believe our experience will be better and visual quality and tuning chance is improve way too better. I'm excited to see what will comes in the future and i hope management will agree with person who gave this suggestion to this community. I am hundred percent supporting this one.

Voting as well. I've always wanted to see more costumization done on the Skoda. I loved the idea, and that rooftop looks slick. Definitely +1 here.

Subiiii
Former TruckersMP
199483566_role_GameModerationTrainee.png339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
TruckersMP Support System | TruckersMP Rules | Knowledge Base | Feedback | Reports | Appeals

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From my personal experience with the car thingy there are some really anoying things:
1. Fuel consumtion is like of a truck, but with smaller max cap.. No improovement sinse 1.37;
2. Engine - no sound improovement sinse 1.37;

3. Allowed customisation -  a variety of the paint jobs for trucks (the base ones) and not just single colors (gloss/metallic);

4. Is it possible to have the following update -> pre-tuned Scout cars for POLICE and CONVOY duties; a private car for map exploration with a speed limit of 120 km/h (expl.: Honda Ridgeline [dirt track]).

5. The cars should have lighter mass than trucks.

Thank you for your time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Spoiler

@poland.ball I fully support you when we say to remake Skoda and even bring news to the players of the TruckersMP network, because in my perspective the current vehicle is very boring, that's it isn't cool to drive it when compared to the time when Skoda was launched. However, I don't know if there is a possibility but I would venture to mention some items where my opinion could be changed in the vehicle (in addition to the items you mentioned):

1. I believe that the physics and other items that interfere with driving the vehicle should be improved so that it's more realistic as well as adapting to TruckersMP players instead of being very unstable that uses a lot of fuel and at the same time, it seems to have no power in its engine and I always have the feeling that the car has no brakes (even if the brake sensitivity in the game settings is at maximum).
  2. New paintings could be created or even use the base paintings found in the game for Skoda, so that it's adapted and doesn't become something very strange or that will generate conflicts with the game.
  3. I don't know Skoda's sound in real life, but I believe it could be improved, preferably more realistic, as the current one looks like a jackhammer, drill or anything else in my ears that doesn't seem to be the sounds of a car.
  4. Although the set of police accessories are exclusive to specific TMP Staff, I believe that this exclusivity could be matched to the set of accessories intended for "Pilot" so that everyone can use it, because in my perspective, there is a difference and a very large variety for police accessories instead of Pilot. Along with that, I add that all items could be revised so that they look more realistic and beautiful, which includes new beacons with lighting identical to a cargo DLC (if I'm not mistaken) present only on trucks. That's, to create accessories intended for Pilot that are similar to those of the Police, and no, I'm not saying that players should use Police accessories, but rather, the same or better accessories be created and intended for the exclusive use of "Pilot cars".
  5. New trailers to use with Skoda. I believe that everyone's opinion is the same, however, in addition to its instability on Caravan Trailer, it's also no longer attractive.

• 2 months later...