Skoda SuperB Revamped Vol.2

poland.ball

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think the sounds for the car and the way that it looks needs to be changed. If you look at them closely you can see that they float they don't sit on the road. I also think the physics need to be fixed like if you turn and break you will end up flying off the map and rolling over somewhere. I think the fuel is sufficient for them but that's something you can easily save edit.

• 3 weeks later...

I think is a good idea

I suggested new types of beacons (waiting for approve), but that s not important 

Before 1.41 I user a reworked skoda which now is incompatibile so now I m using the skoda 1.36 and 1.41, all 3 from workshop 

That reworked was good but wasn t 100% compatibile with tmp (had some bigger engines and better gearboxes and the fuell using was lower,  the physics was better and max speed was 160

I think truckersmp can talk to that mod dev and to use it with some adds.

That s the car

Photo taken în sp (my best ever)

IMG-20210414-WA0042.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey I Shadel 

We see it in the Skoda SuperB game. and you talked about new additions or changes, my suggestion to you is;
Yes, we use Skoda SuperB as an SEDAN model.
Well, what would it be like if it turned into a Hatchback model that we can only make from the cabin section in the repair shop? With 2 different cabins, the skoda experience can be really great.

images.jpeg

Kind Regards, 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

• Upvote 1

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hello. 

This is a topic that has been talked about for a long time.  the TMP already notified that the car was going to have changes, took a poll and asked what we would like to see in the cars. 

We know things take time, but I think this matter needs to be resolved quickly. 

Until then we'll wait and sometimes drive without a steering wheel.??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...