the most dangerous way

The Duisburg-Calais road is the most dangerous road in my opinion because it is a well-known road, so if everyone goes there, a troll goes up and the road closes the traffic is locked. This is just my opinion. ?

In the past, there was a lot of traffic and chaos in the port of Rotterdam, and now there is traffic and chaos on the Calais - Duisburg road. I suggest you think twice before going on this road because the troll is full of people :troll:

I believe I speak for most in this community when I say the road leading from the city of Duisburg towards the city of Calais is the most dangerous route on the map. So many people travel that road and travel at such unsafe speeds. People rounds corner like they are in a drag racing truck or even in the Skoda. I have seen so many people wreck on that road I call it " the highway through hell " because it is just a matter of time before you end up getting into a wreck. People follow each other on that road so closely and once the player ahead of them suddenly lags they are quick to say " rec, rep " or just lay on their horns. Well here is a suggestion do not tailgate the player who is in front of you. People have to use common sense when on this game. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived