VTC OR SINGLE?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I prefer to drive with friends, so one is always accompanied by friends and you are not alone while doing the loads, but it does not mean that I do not like to drive alone, it is also good to drive on

VTC Because driving with friends is more fun : )

When I drive I see many who belong to different VTC's and others who are lonely driving through the game, what kind of person are you ..... driving with your business peers [VTC´s partners] ...... or

When many people are together, you will feel that it is a great process

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席执行官

Discord : Sange[CHN]#8410 --- QQ657172699 交流群692686364

Chinese 🇨🇳 --- English 🇺🇸     

TruckersMP --- Veteran Driver      

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verification VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

I myself like a good old drive with other people on TruckersMP however i am more a person to go along with a friend at a non scheduled time however i have been in VTC's and also enjoy the entertainment just as much. If i was to say would i suggest joining a VTC? i would say that if you are looking to become part of a group that you will be able to interact with all types of people then go ahead however if you already have friends that are actively playing it is just as fun to ride in your own sort of trucks to put them to the test.

Kind Regards
SouthernLad

In all honesty I prefer being single due to the fact you don't have restrictions on how your truck should look and you don't have any restrictions. But if you are looking to make friends and drive with people as well want some realism whilst playing some ATS or ETS2 then would highly recommend a VTC 

• Community Manager

Personally I prefer to drive with friends when playing TMP. I run an SP VTC so driving alone is something I'm used to (unless you want to count the AI 😂) and when I do drive alone I usually listen to music/radio otherwise I get bored quite easily. But yeah, I guess I prefer to drive with friends but not specifically in a VTC.