When I drive I see many who belong to different VTC's and others who are lonely driving through the game, what kind of person are you ..... driving with your business peers [VTC´s partners] ...... or do you prefer to be alone and go where you want and with no KM limitations required?

I prefer to drive with friends, so one is always accompanied by friends and you are not alone while doing the loads, but it does not mean that I do not like to drive alone, it is also good to drive only, just to be able to relax. Happy trucking.

• True Story 1

It depends on how I feel, if I am bored, I am looking for friends or convoys to join, since I do not belong to any VTC, but if I want to meet there I always go alone, so I do not worry about anything else but to discover and discover unknown parts .

Most VTC want you to play ONLY with their members, you just can't play for fun alone. That was annoying, so I only play alone or with friends now

I would definitely recommend going into a VTC it makes the driving experience in TMP more fun, and when not driving within a convoy you can chat within your discord server and find people to drive with easily. so I would definitely find a VTC for the experience and if you don't like it you can leave.

No VTC here, but I drive with friends and viewers of my stream :)

VERY rarely I drive on my own (Its just not the same as driving with people/friends/viewers. Wich is also why I'm in MP and not SP ;))

Best Regards

General18

I think this is one of them personal preference things isn't it?

I am 50/50 on whether to drive alone or with my VTC. Sole reason for driving alone is so you can get what is needed to be done, done and out the way but it also gives you that space to yourself because you don't want to be with the VTC 24/7. 

Would rather let my guys get on with it than to fuss around in large groups wondering where to go, which garages they got, what DLCs and so on. 

my opinion is that in a VTC the is more interaction with others making it more enjoyable to drive i have also played alone for many hours before joining  a VTC and thought why do i play

Of course better VTC.The time when co-workers knew everything about each other’s lives was celebrated not only by colleagues, managers, but by the people themselves.

• Talk not about the person, but about his behavior.
  • The most important thing is to communicate.

Fun company, nice cooperation, good administrators, and their members.