VTC OR SINGLE?

Mabataki

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For starters, I don't quite understand the meaning of VTC, I perceive it as an role-playing organization, but I'm not ready for an ETS2 role-playing game, I like to be my own general.
Further, if you drop the first point, VTC means communication and constant game, and I, due to some circumstances, can play only on weekends and without a voice at all, which is not acceptable for VTC (no voice communication during the game). Thus, I play alone 99% of all time in ETS2.

I wish peace to the world, but I will tear down the one who brings me war!

I used to belong to a large vtc. However, appeaences can be deciving and despite a regular amount of players in the vrc online, most just drove alone. It was boring so i left and now not in a vtc

Id love to find a small group of realistic and mature drivers that i can hang out with sometimes as i do envy those groups you see in small convoys sometimes 

• 2 weeks later...

I drive both equally. If i want to have a relaxed session i most likely go for singleplayer with tons of mods.

But as i already said, i drive both singleplayer and multiplayer and i also enjoy both.

But in multiplayer i'm not driving on highly populated roads/places likes c-d :)

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

I drive solo but it's because I don't  have the hours for a VTC yet, I do plan on joining one eventually though as it can get boring on your own from time to time and it's good to have a change.

Hey!

I drove most of my playtime completly alone and I still like it. You can listen to music or just enjoy the ambience. Recently I've joined a VTC and it isn't bad; It's also fun to drive with others (two maybe three people), but for me it isn't as chilling as driving alone. Especially while driving in a convoy I feel some pressure.

I would recommend to join a VTC anyways, because it just gives (me) a more realistic feeling!

Best Regards

HXDES

《⠀⠀Welcome to the post of HXDES⠀⠀》

???? ???? ?? ????? ? ???????

—————————————————

╱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Steam⠀⠀ //⠀⠀ FoxLog-Group⠀⠀ //⠀⠀ Discord   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╲

• 2 weeks later...

Depends,

On one hand you can drive with a few friends from the vtc, have some fun while talking and still do some jobs at relatively the same pace as usual, or on the other, you can just go alone (hopefully not becuase they only want to do c-d or something) and still spam the channel for bot updates with your jobs.

Either way is good, either friends and talks or alone with music

Forever alone. :)

I was in enough clans and such (including a VTC back in ETS 1) to discover for myself that I dislike certain forms of responsibilities, like required activity ingame and on forums, having to participate in meetings, etc. My spare time is simply too limited to engage in a second, unpaid job next to my actual RL one. And since I don't enjoy driving with strangers and play the game whenever I feel like it, I see no reason to join one, even if it's for singleplayer. Because then I could just... uh, play SP I guess without the hassle to log your jobs and stuff.

Archived