VTC OR SINGLE?

Mabataki

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems like a great topic to reply to as I'm in a VTC. I love being apart of a community to meet new people that I've never met before and to experience the something together always puts a smile on my face either its someone Crashing, Flying, or a little love tap is always not intended and gives us something to laugh at. 

The only times i Drive alone are in Single-player or being ditched when i drive with some “friends”. But Single-player is mainly the only time i drive alone, sometimes you need to take a break from TMP and enjoy the mods and view that single-player provides us with.  

“???????? ??? ??? ???? ?????, ???? ??? ??????????”

klMaegY.png DQtI0ZF.png

|| TruckersMP || Steam || Twitch || YouTube ||

VTC Better Than Play Alone.If You Play With Friends, You Can Discuss About Game Or Something Else While Driving.its Funny Than Playing Alone.And Can Participant Events.

Enjoy Gaming Life With Friends ❤️

- [VTCSL CO C.E.O] -

11 hours ago, Rudewolf said:

Hello,

I was driving alone for like 2 years after I joined the TMP back in 2016. After some time I found it boring and decided to join Viva Trucking VTC. For me it's really fun to drive for a VTC, you are part of something and I enjoy it. 

Viva may be an idea. I see them more often and actually everyone drives neatly.
I got to know them while participating in a Convoy from Wombat Trucker.
I may still consider that for me and my brother.

spacer.png

Hello @ClooneyClown-NL,

^ You can try Viva and see for yourself if it does fit you or not. If you don't like anything, you can always leave. It's up to you and your brother of course. But you are right, Viva is active and friendly VTC. If you have any more questions regarding the VTC, you can contact our Support staff via the website that's located in my signature. Then there is the "Contact Us" tab where you can submit your question. 

Also, I see you are from Netherland. If you are interested, Viva has a division for your country. I'll leave the link to this down below.

https://www.vivatrucking.com/nederland

Have a good day.

|Viva Trucking|Apply to Viva Trucking|Star Wars Fan|HAZMAT Division

• 2 weeks later...

I do prefer driving alone ngl 

I can imagine driving with friends is probably funny, however, I don't like driving in huge VTCs or something. 

I am a driver for Courtz Carriers and I've been enjoying my time since I joined the VTC. I used to role on my own and take out WOT occasionally but it felt fairly repetitive and I wanted another reason to do them, which is why I looked into joining a VTC. I have to admit though, once you've found the right one for you, you wouldn't want to leave. I remember taking part in my first ever convoy with Courtz Carriers and I've never laughed as much as I did during that convoy, although, there was an interesting conversation about cheesy feet.... but honestly, I love being part of Courtz Carriers as it's given me more of a purpose to take out jobs and attend convoys. I've met a lot of great people and they are good to have a laugh with. ?

I think that one of the common misconceptions in VTCs is that you can't drive alone. This isn't true by any stretch of the imagination; you can be part of a VTC and still do solo runs.

When I joined a few years back, I wasn't part of any VTC. It was just a casual thing I did. I never put as much effort into it as I do now. I sometimes played with friends who were equally passive in their interest with TMP (and as far as I know none of them play anymore; at least not with any degree of frequency). I did some solo runs, but it became stale over time and I drifted off to other ventures.

Now I'm back, I've joined Prime VTC, which has opened up countless opportunities within the TruckersMP community for me, from being part of a group when attending convoys, to being part of a sub-community to chat with and so on. At the same time though, I still do solo runs quite often. Sure, I'm sporting a VTC brand as I do it, but I still have that freedom you get from trucking on your own.

I would therefor strongly recommend that everyone and anyone gives a VTC a go at least once to see what it's all about. Your solo trucking rights won't be taken from you if you try it, I promise!

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

I have been both solo and in a VTC.  Currently in Courtz Carriers VTC & loving it.  Having been both solo and in a VTC there are positives and not so positives in both.  Different VTC's have different requirements so it would be incorrect of me to say which is wrong or right.  It comes down to personal preference, finding the VTC for you and so on.  That being said, since joining Courtz Carriers VTC, I have felt more of the community love and made more friends than if I was trucking solo.

Archived