• Created
  • Last Reply

When many people are together, you will feel that it is a great process

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

I myself like a good old drive with other people on TruckersMP however i am more a person to go along with a friend at a non scheduled time however i have been in VTC's and also enjoy the entertainment just as much. If i was to say would i suggest joining a VTC? i would say that if you are looking to become part of a group that you will be able to interact with all types of people then go ahead however if you already have friends that are actively playing it is just as fun to ride in your own sort of trucks to put them to the test.

Kind Regards
SouthernLad

I prefer to drive alone or with a maximum of two friends, as no VTC can live up to my standards in regard to realism.

regards

I'm in a VTC at the moment. But it's not a strict VTC, I can drive with whoever I want and when I want. We just need a respectable amount of jobs in a month but that's it actually. This is perfect for me because I still want to drive with other people which are not in a VTC.

Personally I prefer to drive with friends when playing TMP. I run an SP VTC so driving alone is something I'm used to (unless you want to count the AI ?) and when I do drive alone I usually listen to music/radio otherwise I get bored quite easily. But yeah, I guess I prefer to drive with friends but not specifically in a VTC. 

Archived