Official Convoy - Saturday 21 March 2020

Whitelodge

• Project Manager

Greetings!

We’re now approaching Mid March, which means it's time for our monthly convoy! On the occasion, we’ve decided to take you on a journey across American Truck Simulator!

POSTER

Join us this Saturday 21 March 2020 at 18:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones).

Starting our journey at Bitumen in Raton, we will be crossing through New Mexico into Arizona. We will explore some beautiful roads and incredible views as we head towards our final destination at the racing circuit.

The convoy duration is estimated to be 90 minutes. It may be longer if you are towards the rear of the convoy. No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull into a safe place should you require a rest.

Please feel welcome to comment or ask questions on our forum topic!

Route

ROUTE

Departure: Bitumen , Raton, New Mexico

Destination: Race Circuit, Tucson, Arizona

Additional Event Info: Event Rules | DLC: New Mexico | Server: Official Convoy

Wishing you happy and safe trucking, and we hope to see you there!

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

• Like 4
  • Woah! 1

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

ATS, awesome ❤️ 
Can't wait.

• Like 1

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

8 minutes ago, jimgixer said:

how do i join?just be there and get a job to yuma?

Hey :) The convoy will be departing in Raton, New Mexico at Bitumen. The convoy's destination is Tucson, Arizona at the Race Circuit, so I recommend to try and get a job there if possible. This is a public convoy, so anyone is welcome to join.  

• Like 1

banner

On 3/20/2020 at 10:34 AM, Daniel_Agostinho said:

Hi!

I Just went to Raton to see the place and noticed the starting point is a little bit small to all of us(Departure: Bitumen , Raton, New Mexico). Should(Can) we consider other places to start like the truckstop south of Raton?

The departure location is a non collision zone. Everyone will be able to fit. :) 

banner

The convoy was very fun as always and the destination was very well chosen! There were enough space for all trucks. Probs to the event team.

Thank you to the TruckersMP-Team for organizing the events and thank you to everybody who is participating: we all together make it fun!

See you at the next event Truckers, maybe Real Operations? ? ?

sx97tloa.jpg

h4qnsp6y.jpg

p4p3pvo6.jpg

P.s.: Please take care of you and the people around you and stay healthy!

Drive safe, drive with care! ?? ??

5 minutes ago, jimgixer said:

what server theres noone in raton

The convoy departed at Bitumen in Raton, New Mexico and ended in the race circuit located in Tucson, Arizona. The convoy departed at 18:00 UTC and was estimated to be 90 minutes. There was a server dedicated for the convoy, but the convoy has ended.

banner

4 minutes ago, jimgixer said:
6 minutes ago, jimgixer said:

isnt 1800 6 0clock i thought i read that was chicago time

i had to buy .new mexico to go there lol o well maybe next time

No! TruckersMP goes off of UTC. There is a option on their blog post to convert to your local time zone. 

I am sure TruckersMP will do another convoy going through New Mexico. It is an amazing state to explore even without a convoy. :) 

banner

On 3/21/2020 at 4:09 PM, TheHighFiveMike said:

The departure location is a non collision zone. Everyone will be able to fit. :) 

At the time, my concern was not "fit everybody" but the lag that +200 players in a radius less than 150m and also the chaos when exiting the departure location. Hopefully it was not that of a big deal as people were smart enough to start in other locations

1 hour ago, Daniel_Agostinho said:

At the time, my concern was not "fit everybody" but the lag that +200 players in a radius less than 150m and also the chaos when exiting the departure location. Hopefully it was not that of a big deal as people were smart enough to start in other locations

People did spread out throughout the city before the event, but TruckersMP hosted many of these events before. I am sure TruckersMP Staff understood how many people could be in one area, and would of made changes if anything did not work out. Overall, it was another great and successful convoy by the TruckersMP Team. :) 

banner