Is this allowed¿?

El Moreno s.l

Question

3 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hi there,

Thank you for asking before using your trailer shown above.

I do want to apologize that you had to wait for more than 24 hours for a reply, that is not usual here in the help section.

I must inform you that for save editing requests, you will need to contact the "Game Moderation Management" here: https://truckersmp.com/feedback/

I would like to quote the rule 3.7 from our official TruckersMP rules for your convenience.

§3.7 - Disclaimer

Make sure that all mods you are using comply with these rules. You are responsible for all the modifications you decide to apply. If your modifications go against these rules you might face a punishment. If you are unsure whether your mod is allowed or not, create a feedback ticket under the Game Management category before going in-game. If a mod you use (regardless of origin) is found to be a cause of you losing control of your vehicle and collide with another player, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving.

I hope to have helped guide you in the right direction to find the answer to your question. Could you please let us know if this topic should be closed or if you have any other questions for us today?

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.