New Window features... Did I see Mack Trucks in the background code??

DoktorBlazin

I recently had the oppurtunity to try the new beta and have to say I am really impressed with SCS's new features. Rolling down your window has always been one of the realism objects that comes into play when driving.

I also noticed that SCS has put in some underling code into the game regarding Mack Trucks, but has not officially announced this.

What do you guys think about these new Features? 

Do you think Mack Trucks are FINALLY coming to ATS??

I think this blog post was the most obvious hint: link

This video shows some sound recording of Mac Anthem at 3:43 mark: link

Something may have been said in later live streams, but I don't remember.

Because the trucks are probably finished long before they finally get a licence from a manufacturers, they don't announce new trucks, untill they are ready to be added into the game.

I would like to see a MACK truck added but of course the vehicle I would like to see they would not add because of the age. But the MACK R series with the loud detroit Diesel engine now that is a truck i would drive. 

hy, If MACK came to the ATS it would be something interesting and perhaps give him that "plus" of life that the game requires to become like his older brother ETS2; But we must wait to see what SCS says, maybe mack may not arrive but another one like FREIGHTLINER can arrive in the game or both who know.... TIME WILL DIRECT IT :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Blazin the Emperor,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived