Problem with loading merchandise in own double-trailer or high capacity HTC trailer

JAMONERO

Question

After the last update I can't load goods quickly when I carry my own trailer in multiplayer.
In singleplayer mode if it works, at the moment that I accept the work and approach the loading area it already gives me the option to press enter to load the trailer, however in multiplayer mode and promods it makes me park exactly the double trailer in the loading area (sometimes it is impossible to do that).

I have the option of gameplay activated in case there was doubt but it doesn't work for me, that's why I put this post.

5 answers to this question

Hello @JAMONERO,

The feature of quick loading cargo has been disabled with the latest update for the TMP client. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team)

Edited by Inklink
Corrected a typo
  • Confused 1

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

Hello again @JAMONERO,

As bad as it sounds, you'll have to do other deliveries as there's no other way to get the cargo loaded other than driving in the load area manually. I can't tell you why fast delivery isn't disabled though, I don't know it myself. 

Kind regards, 

- Inklink 

(Event Team) 

spacer.png

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to Message me or our Support Team members, we will open this Topic again.

Kind Regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

spacer.png