Save-Editing Engines

James

Volvo 750hp and MAN TGX E & 4500R mission is very fast.
The acceleration is very good because the gear ratio is low. Please try it by all means.

Finally, I use Google Translate. Sorry if it is hard to read.

Sincerely, .ARD_ELSA

if it is in term of "work" I prefer to have the truck in a purist style and keep both original motorization and transmission; But if it is already to walk or walk around, I use trucks with modifications in the engines giving them more "power" and better acceleration and thus not have problems with some who believe that the TMP is an NFS but with trucks.

the speed in question is scania full decision

scania for engine ,gears for  renault t.

I use Google Translate

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

I add whatever is normally added to my truck.I am currently driving an original truck with the normal additions, but I can make a coded truck with save edit in the future. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @JamesS014,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived