suggestions not to be banned from the game

Hello.

I have come across many people who have been involved in an accident and are banned from playing games recently. I will make some suggestions so that you do not get banned.

1) Stay away from crowded places, there is a higher risk of banning in crowded places.

2) Play in video recording. You can prove your innocence when it gets involved.

3) Meet Speed Limits

4) Check the road thoroughly when going to overtake.

5) Don't swear in the game.

6) When someone hits you, don't hit him to answer. Take the video record and report it on the website. You may be banned if you hit to respond.

I am waiting for your suggestions

I wish you a good day.

You've basically explained our rules ?‍♂️

1. You go there at your own risk. C-D Road or Kir. Quarry are places where it's very easy to get banned if you don't pay attention or drive recklessly. There are thousands better places on ProMods map to explore, don't go on a one lane, tight road going to small quarry and either blame Game Moderation for it "Where are adminss!!? So many people! Admin ban 2642 Blocking! +" or drive like the road is only for them, overtaking everyone. 

2. Indeed, that's a very good suggestion. Having recording on or even a clip whenever you crash can always help you appeal your ban. 

3. Well.. That's pretty self-explanatory. Follow traffic rules. 

4. Again, if you don't pay attention to the road and cause an accident / get involved in one, you can only blame yourself. It'd be like me driving 140+ on highway (IRL) and saying "Oh look, what a beautiful view, let me take a picture". I don't think that's a good idea? 

5. That's rule 1.5 and you are the only one to blame. If you swear and insult someone, expect punishment. Saying "But I got rammed so I got angry!" is NOT a good excuse. 

6. Well that's just... It's not "you may" but "you will". Ramming is Ramming no matter if It was a "revenge". 

I believe that before people start blaming someone for accidents, traffic jams or bans, they first need to ask them self's these easy questions:

"Do I really need to go on C-D / Quarry and just add additional traffic? I will probably be very frustrated there."

"Is it a good idea to insult someone? I wouldn't like someone calling me like this."

"Damn, I got rammed. Should I ram him banned? I think it's better if I just report them. Moderation team will take care of that."

(Just to be clear, this situations aren't targeted at you. I wanted to explain typical situations and reactions in the community) 

banner

I have the one and only suggestion you'll ever need to never get banned, 100% working 2020, guaranteed: Obey the rules.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hy, it is assumed that if one plays the MP, he should or must at least know some basic rules in order not to be reported or banned in the game; besides that always both in a game and in real life one should be respectful and follow the rules, so that one avoids problems and does not end up in the bank of the forbidden.

I know people that have played the game for 5 years now with no ban and they went on calais duisburg like everyone else. If you try follow the rules which isnt that hard anyone can do it

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

When you download the application to play Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator there are rules that you must read. However if you fail to do that and scroll to the bottom and then click on that accept box icon you are agreeing you have read and understand the rules. If you get banned for something that is clearly a violation of the rules it is no ones fault but your own. I know when I am on the road I am always recording. So if someone hits me I say nothing but bet when i get off the game I will head straight to the website and submit such evidence for review. My suggestion to not getting banned is follow the rules, know your route and try and avoid crowded areas. Take routes away from suggested areas and if you are able to record do it because if at some point you do get into trouble but can prove it was not your fault that video evidence will be your best friend when it comes to appealing a ban. 

In Real Life = Traffic Laws: Obey them, or get a fine/loose your license, or even worse, get jailed for X amount of time + a fine.

In Game = Rules, read them, and obey them. If you don't, you'll get either X amount of temp bans, then a perma ban. Or even worse/better (Depending on persons perspective XD Could be from the witnesses, or from the offenders) Instant perma ban

Keep on Trucking, and stay safe :D 

Best Regards

General18

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

• 2 weeks later...

Archived