Cities and Roads to avoid?

Ωhmboy

Hello @Peterbiltatruck

the most popular road is c-d (Calais-Duisburg), which is difficult to drive on. Of course, you can choose this type of activity, but you should be aware that there are some danger spots and bottlenecks. In addition, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is very large, since there are a lot of maps available and also playable. The cities around the Duisburg-Calais route are also heavily visited, since accidents can occur on the route and the polluters and the injured are usually teleported to a workshop nearby.

I hope this answer is enough for you to get an overview of what to look out for and which cities are heavily visited.

Sincerely

Blacko

-Blacko-

Feel free to contact me via the private message system :)

There is no Area to avoid! When you enjoying to play TruckersMP, then you can drive everywhere on the Map. There are some Areas which are more Populated ( More Action, Decreased Perfomance) and many Areas that are less populated ( DLC/Map Extensions, sometimes a bit boring). All that you need to know, as more Players are around, the higher is the Chance to met unexperienced Players or Trolls.

And all that you should have is, Respect for other Players and the Rules, a 3rd Party recording Tool (In Case of "Emergency") and a chilled Mind! ;)

It depends upon many factors such as if you like quiet or busy areas and it also depends at what time of day you drive to which areas are quieter than others. You can always use https://ets2map.com/ to see what area on what server is busy or quiet and what users are there etc. Personally I avoid super busy areas most of the time just because I don't like going too slow for too long else I get a little bit bored but it's entirely up to you :) 

What aek said pretty much but throughout the day you will find Calais Duisburg and C-D Road - and most parts of germany & Kirkenes on promods to be populated at most points of the day usually peak times are anything between 5-9 pm GMT/UTC but of course to avoid the areas that can be populated you could just go into DLC areas and or promods which requires all DLC minus blacksea until update but yeah depends on times ?

Hy, the main route to avoid today is the Calais-Duisburg; besides its surroundings and in general all that nearby area that route, but it's always to choice of oneself the routes to avoid, since you may like the smaller routes with curves... But there is traffic; as at the same time great routes but without traffic, everything falls into how you like to do your simulation (driving).

Hey, @Peterbiltatruck Avoid the Duisburg-Calais roads because there are a lot of people trying to spoil your game and there is a lot of traffic. ?

if you are new or want to avoid bad times, the C-D route is the main one to avoid as it is the busiest of all TMP and with it brings several problems worthy of a busy route: traffic, bad maneuvers, bad players, trolls and a great ETC; and you have to count the cities near that route as Lille-Brusselas-Rotterdam-Dover and even Amsterdam; avoiding that you will be with healthy cargo and truck without damage.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived