Wheel steering problem

MajestyXD

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @[HUN] MajestyXD,

I've had the same problem before.

I can list several solutions that you could try:

1st possibility:

You must reconfigure your steering wheel with the Logitech Profiler software and, if necessary, also reset it. You should pay particular attention to the so-called "force feedback", because this is very important for the stiffness and steering ability of the steering wheel. If you have done this and it still does not work, you should continue with option 2.

2nd possibility: As mentioned above, you should also adjust your "Force Feedback Settings" in Euro Truck Simulator 2. You can do this under the main menu under Settings -> Controller or Steering Wheels and then under "Force Feedback". There you should personally decide how your steering wheel should react to certain game influences. If this still didn't help, you should choose option 3.

3rd possibility:

Disassemble your steering wheel and clean it thoroughly from the inside. This will help identify Logitech software and your steering wheel will run smoother.

Kind regards

Blacko

• Upvote 1

-Blacko-

Feel free to contact me via the private message system :)

Dear @[HUN] MajestyXD,

I don't know for sure what causes your problem, but if the suggestion above didn't solved your problem, I would recommend to create a new profile in-game. Years ago I had an another problem with my steering wheel and I also contacted ETS2 support and they didn't found a working solution, however, I found it :)

Kind Regards,

LogRol

• Upvote 1

Hello there, @[HUN] MajestyXD

I am glad to see that you have solved the issue you were facing. 

Thank you to everyone who participated! 

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!