Convoys with people

Hello everyone, 

I hope you're all well. ?

After a long time of stopping convoys, I would now like to resume the convoys. 

Maybe some people here already know me when I was doing big convoys.

Since I want to start again I come here to ask if there are any interested to join me or more? ?

Tell me here if you are interested in having me do it again or if you want to organize it with me. ? 

L hope see you soon! 

Cordially, Skalkery

The best thing you can do is use a 3rd party website/app such as ETS2C or even Trucky Web app. This way it allows you to create the event, have people sign up and put all the information into one place. I wish you luck with your events and depending on when they are I might attend if my schedule allows it.  

On 3/10/2020 at 12:42 AM, K0rnholio said:

The best thing you can do is use a 3rd party website/app such as ETS2C or even Trucky Web app. This way it allows you to create the event, have people sign up and put all the information into one place. I wish you luck with your events and depending on when they are I might attend if my schedule allows it.  

I agree ^. Most people will see it on ETS2C and its a great way to see how many people can attend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived