Sign in to follow this  
jackspero14

Protest

so i am wonder that, every body playing this game some plays as RPG so i was thinking that it is possible to role play as strike because of not enough payment we getting from companies and i want that will be in an event which all truckers role play as protest and block rods for an hour or maybe half hour 

role play as protester in game server 

• Confused 6

I would say that implementing protest scenarios into a new role play server is completely unnecessary and is in fact logistically challenging to implement due to the layout of different cities on the map, this is due to the need to make sure that protest scenarios do not completely block access points to critical services in the city, such as service stations and depots. It might be more feasible as a random road event in SP, but this would be something that would have to be done by SCS more than TruckersMP in any situation if it was to ever happen and again, it's not really necessary to implement in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Woah! 1

In my opinion a protest of this is useless, to say that a special server is made for this yes, but to make a server for roleplaying is very difficult because there are many trollers, surely players will not listen to the rules, after me and the staff  is small and could not take care of all the servers.

• True Story 1

1 hour ago, DavinaTheWeena said:

Unless you're on SP & you have g_traffic on 10 ;)

Even that is too much traffic for him xD
It must stand so that it is a real traffic jam xD