Protest

jackspero14

so i am wonder that, every body playing this game some plays as RPG so i was thinking that it is possible to role play as strike because of not enough payment we getting from companies and i want that will be in an event which all truckers role play as protest and block rods for an hour or maybe half hour 

role play as protester in game server 

I would say that implementing protest scenarios into a new role play server is completely unnecessary and is in fact logistically challenging to implement due to the layout of different cities on the map, this is due to the need to make sure that protest scenarios do not completely block access points to critical services in the city, such as service stations and depots. It might be more feasible as a random road event in SP, but this would be something that would have to be done by SCS more than TruckersMP in any situation if it was to ever happen and again, it's not really necessary to implement in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @[VIVA] jackspero14,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived