Is it OK to take a convoy into C-D road?

CloudInfinity

Of course, I know rule ?

§2.6 - Inappropriate Convoy Management / Car Abuse

Convoy pilots are not permitted to slow down, block or control traffic, acting as a moderator and otherwise abusing the pilot scheme paint job. You are not permitted to take a convoy into highly populated area intentionally. This can include (but is not limited to) Calais, Duisburg, Calais-Duisburg road or surrounding areas.

However, somehow, I think taking convoy into C-D road seems to be the only kickable issue. I mean, I think I won't be banned by doing this. ?

So I am planning to draw a convoy route penetrating the C-D road (in EU 1 Server,  15:00 UTC).

I want to do this with some of my friends, without pilot cars (only trucks).

How do you think about this? Am I gonna be banned, or just kicked?

And can you guys allow and tolerate us?

Dear @[ETS2MCG] CloudInfinity,

As you have quoted the rule which points out C-D road, in my opinion you can take convoys there if not a lot of people participating in your convoy. 

Picture that you are the "leader" of the convoy with 20 trucks behind you at C-D road. It could cause a lot of mess I think.

But if you are going with only a few peoples I think it's okay.

Kind Regards,
LogRol

I think that it's simply crazy. Most likely your convoy would be destroyed. If it's just about driving on that road with your friends, use a different server, the Arcade server would be the best, since without collisions, no one can troll your convoy.

About the rule... It's clearly written there, so if you intentionally take a convoy into that road, it's at GM's discretion to kick or ban you, but definitely, they can ban you. I wouldn't risk it.

Hy, first of all, the rules exist for some reason or problem that exists or exists and thus prevent it from always reproducing; and second you must think that it is the C-D route, it is not a small route away from the common and busy routes, it is in itself the busiest of the game and therefore already has many problems attached to convoys, trolls and problems direct to the high influx of people; you think it's a good idea to put about 10 trucks in convoy in the C-D is a good idea? well no, it's not, and as they said earlier there's a rule that specifies that you can and won't do in convoy besides that you may be prohibited at the discretion of the eventual GM who will take your case; I wouldn't recommend taking a convoy to that route, but if you go with little friends, there if it can be done.

Hi,

I personally would not take a convoy on C-D Road at all only if there is a few of you because trolls are there to mess up your experience playing the game by ramming,brake checking and causing crashes in front of you etc. If you are wanting to convoy on C-D Road i would do it on SIM2 as there is lower risk of trolls,that is my opinion,happy trucking!

@LogRol, @FernandoCR [ESP], @Balakitos, @k1v3n, @Darie_sofer, @MrSirViking, @JoxyS, @JamesS014, @sgtharley5050, @B&Č Transport Lonika, @Reaper9518, @Joao Rodrigues, @EURITOS WRC, @Chrizzle_izzda

Thank you for all of your comments! I read all, and extracted some of them.

It could cause a lot of mess

it's at GM's discretion to kick or ban you, but definitely, they can ban you.

you may be prohibited at the discretion of the eventual GM

i would do it on SIM2 as there is lower risk of trolls

friends who once made a convoy with skoda on C-D and they all kicked.

That would be against the rules. depending on how many people you and your friends are i would reconsider driving down the CD road

do not carry trains on the C-D. I think it's crazy and there is also a very high risk of accidents.

no for sim 1

It smells like a ban.

you can make a convoy there, as long as you don’t have many people in the convoy and do not make traffic jams and follow the rules.

you have countless other roads available that lead through way more beautiful landscapes

a ban can be taken for mishandling convoys and associates

It is not allowed to take a Convoy in highly populated area.

Actually, I DO NOT have an idea to do this at all. I'll not do this forever. Sorry for deceiving you. ?

Few days ago, I saw some people doing convoy in C-D road (EU SIM 1, around 15:00~16:00 UTC), and making the road into pigpen (e.g. blocking, reckless driving, ramming, weaving driving, etc.). They caused some accidents & traffic jam.

I recorded them all and reported it, but I was rejected by this: ONLY kickable reason.

So I just wanted to know other player's opinion about convoying in C-D road.

Anyway, thank you again for your kind regards.

+If you want to see the video, you can watch it: https://youtu.be/jo6inHyzdfg

So did you not just quote this rule? :

§2.6 - Inappropriate Convoy Management / Car Abuse

Convoy pilots are not permitted to slow down, block or control traffic, acting as a moderator and otherwise abusing the pilot scheme paint job. You are not permitted to take a convoy into highly populated area intentionally. This can include (but is not limited to) Calais, Duisburg, Calais-Duisburg road or surrounding areas.

It does state as you pointed out that its not allowed to take a convoy down the CD road. But if its you and 2 friends driving that way you can hardly call that a convoy. But if you are 5-10-20 people i would not go and do that. That would be against the rules. And that rule is made to not cause more chaos these places more than there already is. Also if you drive 10 people in a row at lets say 60km/h down the CD road, its gonna cause a mess more than it already is. So depending on how many people you and your friends are i would reconsider driving down the CD road :)

hy, within bad ideas.... take a convoy to the C-D route, it's one of the worst; either because you have no control over what others do while going in convoy and it is not known if the other participants would cause problems for the other drivers, without knowing clearly the problems of the busiest route of all TMP; the large amount of traffic already in case it generates slow traffic, imagine that you carry a convoy of netre 10 to 15 people, and you don't have control, is terrible and to all of that we add that a ban can be taken for mishandling convoys and associates, for some reason there is a specific rule in TMP, because it has happened before and that's why we created the law that forbids convoys in the C-D.

It is not allowed to take a Convoy in highly populated area. A highly populated area is a place, where are 25+ other players. 

2.6 - Inappropriate Convoy Management / Car Abuse

Convoy pilots are not permitted to slow down, block or control traffic, acting as a moderator and otherwise abusing the pilot scheme paint job. You are not permitted to take a convoy into highly populated area intentionally. This can include (but is not limited to) Calais, Duisburg, Calais-Duisburg road or surrounding areas.

Have a nice day.

Chrizzle

• 2 weeks later...

Archived