Rest Area safe-zone

Suggestion Name: Rest Area Safe-Zones

Suggestion Description: Basically, rest areas, and gas stations should be made into non-collision zones

Why should it be added?: Why should they be made that way? Well, sometimes when its 11pm; and I'm hella hungry, or have to use the bathroom, I'm gonna stop at a rest stop for a few minutes to do what I need to do. Quite a few times, I have returned to my computer only to find that some other driver YEETED my truck across the world, and set me to 100% damage. Even while at gas stations, I've seen in countless youtube videos that people are carelessly speeding down the road, and decide at the very last second to stop for gas, and slam into someone filling their truck. 

Obviously, making rest areas and gas stations non-collision zones would fix that. Not sure if it's possible, not sure if it's been suggested already, but I CANNOT be the only person who thinks this should be done

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 3

• 4 weeks later...

Adding NCZ's to each and every rest area/fuelstation won't really be worth the effort. If you don't want your truck to be damaged by others, you can pause your game with F1, and you won't be able to take damage if players drive into you.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions