Ban pilot cars for public use

D549

• 3 years later...

Totally agree I have never understood the purpose of the cars (apart from being used by moderators or convoy control in official events) 

I personally feel the cars should only be allowed in the arcade server, but most definitely not simulation 1! In my opinion, there is absolutely no need for anybody to just drive around in a car. 

Your suggestion is unfair to those VTC members and players.

2小时前,Nfeisaa说:

我觉得对于VTC多式联运来说,不应该在有很多参与者的地方进行。您可以选择玩家较少的地方或玩家较少的服务器

Yes, you can choose an Arcade or SGP server for VTC, both of which are generally not very popular

语言:中文 / 英文 |Discord:大鹏

TruckersMP 个人资料 |我的VTC |Steam 配置文件

见到你很高兴!

spacer.png  spacer.png

On 5/8/2023 at 6:29 AM, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

Loads of players drive the pilot cars normally without issue, it would be unfair restrict their usage, if there are players using them to act like they have authority blocking roads or overtaking dangerously they can be reported on the website for breaking rules

Exactly! It's not a "pilot car" issue, but mostly a bad rules knowledge.

As an event supervision staff member, I can say that even in private event servers, there are people who continue to sabotage us in this way. We report those who come with Skoda cars, but by the time the admins take action, the convoy is already completed. During this process, they make movements that are extremely contrary to the convoy order, such as advancing among the participants. Despite the clause we wrote in the rules at the opening of the server, which states that the use of Skoda cars is prohibited, people do not seem to care.