Favorite Road

Kaatupoochi

In ETS2 there are many beautiful roads. According to my experience there are beautiful roads both in the base map and in Promods. I advise you to make the roads that are in Iceland since they are full of snow and are also quite narrow, you have a lot of fun walking them. Other roads that I recommend are those of Romania with wonderful landscapes and very fun roads to walk. These are the best places in Promods in my opinion. Other routes that I recommend to do in the base map are those of the DLC Scandinavia. Have a good trip!

JoxyS
TruckersMP

SALnG8V.png + 2146245269_role_EventTeam(1).png.5ebc3d3

TruckersMP Rules | Report a Users | Appeal a Ban | Contact Support

Have a Good Trip!!

The most beautiful roads in Ets2 Simulation ist Stavenger-Bergen,(I think you'll need Scandinavia DLC), i upload a photo of route,

And if you have Promods , the most beautiful ist Kirkenes (Ns-Oil) to Kirkenes (Ms-Stein) nicknamed  [Death Road] Because it's always full of trucks

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer 11_03_2020 23_00_57.png

1679605166_WOLFPICCOLOSIGNATURE.png.3f34f5c4c70f7a08f81288f7c912526f.png

TruckersMP Rules | Report a Users | Appeal a ban | Contact Support
(Drive Safe) | Have  a Good trip!!

WOLF SIGNATURE.png

Vanilla game: Oslo - Bergen.

ProMods: The one at the center of Iceland, from west to east.

TruckersMP is not only about one road between Calais and Duisburg or the one that goes down to the Kirkenes quarry, there are thousands and thousands of awesome and beautiful roads to enjoy across all the map, both vanilla, DLCs and ProMods.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived