New Car Online

mirtillo04

55 minutes ago, Ady Man said:

But this game is intended for trucks rather than cars ;)

Exactly. And we prefer to enhance the game experience for players who drive trucks. 
Be happy to have access to a car, and a caravan as well, which really gives the opportunity for some people to completely give up trucks. 
So I think it would be a very bad idea to create a new car. Especially since for a truck driving simulation game, I'd rather see the developers working on something other than the development of a car...

Hy, Personally I think it wouldn't be worth it for 2 reasons:

1.- the game is called EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2, that is this with a special emphasis on simulation European truck driving, on the driving of light or other vehicles.

2.- that developers should be busy fixing bugs or preparing for future base game updates, such as now that the 1.37 and after it.

but if I have to make an observation, this is not a bad idea in itself, personally I would like to conduct the ROADside VAN that deals with the Real opertaions; but the work to be done in TMP as mentioned above should also be prioritized on issues of upgrades and that but at least we have a car and their respective trailer to "get out" of the trucks and enjoy from another point of view, in addition to the way that what you have posted according to my view is more a suggestion.

I don't see the need in cars, isn't the game for trucking simulation? Skoda is enough and shouldn’t even be for players but for TMP Staff it causes too many crashes. However seeing different types of vehicles on the road is always fun as its not only trucks. 

“???????? ??? ??? ???? ?????, ???? ??? ??????????”

klMaegY.png DQtI0ZF.png

|| TruckersMP || Steam || Twitch || YouTube ||

Hello.

I think that they will not add new cars to TruckersMP anymore, because this is a game intended mainly for trucks, we should be happy that we have skode. This is my opinion, but everyone thinks differently.
Regards .   :)

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Although I would love a choice of cars in ETS2MP, the current Scout car needs more work and fixes before they could justify moving on to another vehicle. If they finished up with the Scout, I'd be quite happy to see something like a BMW 3-Series wagon.

• 2 weeks later...

in my opinion it must be a car that is sedan like a BMW or an MB; but honestly I don't think creating a new car for the game will happen because one already exists and the main development team at TMP must be more busy with other things than integrating a new car into the game, but that It would be fun to have another car it would be.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, Talha Mert said:

The new car should not be added to the game, but the sound of the skoda 1.8 TSİ engine can be changed. ?

Yes Dude I agree with this. I'm guessing it would be better for the Skoda to change the 1.8 TSI Engine. ?

adding a new vehicle would be great, but I don't think it will be added. ?

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived