Hot topic #20: What music do you listen to in-game?

tfmpillow

Hello Truckers!

Welcome back to yet another edition of our bi-weekly hot topics! We've reached a milestone of 20 hot topics so far!

We're very interested to hear what kind of music you all like to listen to while trucking either alone or with your friends!

Do you like to listen to a radio station like our partners at TruckersFM? Or would you prefer to listen to a playlist on Spotify?

Discuss it all below in this weeks Hot Topic:

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I'm mostly listening to Spotify playlists, starting with rock up to hardstyle, depending on my mood. In the last days I started using "ETS2 Local Radio", allowing me to hear the radio stations which would be available in the countries I am ingame. It's worth giving it a try ;)

W internecie nie ma ludzi starszych i młodszych,
W internecie są ludzie głupsi i mądrzejsi

Retired Team Member since 01.02.2020

WarMaz

When I drive around the map, I occasionally tend to play the BBC World Service as some of the topics talked about mix in quite nicely with the surrounding environment in some areas of the map, especially near high-population areas. But on more casual SP trips I might choose to play some relaxing music from one of the other radio stations I have available.